We had big plans for Memorial Day. Big. HUGE.
We was gonna see the long-anticipated Mandalorian movie. Surely with snacks and a bucket of popcorn, Baby would sit through the movie.
Surely.
Well, you and I are both idiots for thinking that. Baby sat through approximately 8.32 minutes of the movie. I barely had any popcorn grease on my fingertips before I had to extricate myself from the theater with a noisy 2-year-old by my side. Mykey and Sissy stayed behind to enjoy the film.
It's tough being the mom sometimes...
So - Baby and I walked around the shopping complex and fondled all the merchandise at various establishments. Then we stopped for the most woof-ity cookie I ever did eat. I had to throw away half of it because it was so unsatisfying. Can you imagine Booney throwing away a cookie? It happened. What a waste of 6 dollars.
But it wasn't all bad. The time actually passed fairly quickly and Baby met a special someone.
Ahh, young love. Isn't it magical?



No comments:
Post a Comment