Friday, February 16, 2024

Cupid

Valentine's Day...important or not?  Well, if you've given up sugar in solidarity with your diabetic husband, Valentine's Day seems pointless.  No chocolate, no holiday - that's my motto.

But you gotta celebrate anyway.  You know, for the children.  

I made cards for Kitty and Mykey - but I didn't photograph Mykey's.  It's private. (Not really.  I just forgot)

Kitty also made a card for her old fogey parents.  She was still jazzed from the Lego convention.  

And then she made the ultimate nerd declaration with her valentine collection bag this year.  It looked pretty darn good.  


Baby got into the spirit with heart jammies.  She specifically requested I dress her in them for the holiday.  

We had a lunch date.

And blew up ginormous balloons for the girls.

And ate steak for dinner. 

It was a nice day all around.

And then Mykey ripped down the stair railing.  Here we go again...

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment