Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Happy Birfday!

I had another birthday.

This is the moment that I realized I'm 44 now.


Who me? Couldn't be!

It was a delightful birthday nonetheless.

A couple of days before, Mykey and I went to the Biltmore Estate.  THAT was amazing.  The sun was shining and we had a great time.  We were the youngest visitors by a couple of decades, so Baby received excessive amounts of attention.  At one point I was swarmed by 5 old ladies outside the bathroom, where they all cooed and admired Baby.  It was really sweet.  I felt very proud of my beautiful baby. 


On my actual day of birth, I was met in the morning with gifts and an awesome giraffe card from Kitty.  We had lunch at my favorite BBQ joint, went to the park so Kitty could practice rolling on her wheeled shoes, opened presents, and closed out the day driving through Christmas lights at the Bristol Motor Speedway.  We even got to drive on the track! I felt like our car would tip right over.

Mykey went all out and bought me perfume, a bluetooth speaker, and a jewelry cleaning machine.  I received cash from my parents and mother-in-law, which I will use to purchase a fancy curling iron.








It was a happy 44th birthday indeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment